WHAT IS MANAGED RX PLANS?
Managed RX Plans is a pharmacy that provides prescription drugs at zero cost to those who have an acceptable major medical insurance with prescription coverage (after they have met their deductible). Our registered pharmacist will fill your doctor's prescriptions, and bill your insurance carrier.
Our advantages as your pharmacy include:
- Cost free prescriptions (after you have met the deductible on your policy)
- Complete confidentiality
- Excellent customer service and dedication
- Member consultation
- Strict quality control
- Convenience - no more waiting on pharmacy lines
- Free, expedient delivery directly to your destination of choice
- No filling of insurance forms
- No more out-of-pocket expenses and waiting for reimbursement
- No cost to join or membership fees
- On Time Automatic Refills
A Cost Free Prescription means that we accept most insurance plans as full payment. Participants are therefore responsible to cover only their policy deductible. There are no hidden costs for membership, billing, or financing. Furthermore, Managed Rx Plans will administrate claims for participants, if needed we will obtain required letters of medical necessity and file for reimbursement. This service offers financial and emotional relief to our participants. Therefore, there is NO income verification or other special requirements except for a valid major medical insurance plan.